25 Insightful Quotes on Scorpio Woman that tell a lot about her!
From the moment one lock eyes with a Scorpio woman, she captivates them. Their charm is baffling. But as you get to know her more, you realize that she is a lot more than that. She isn’t just a pretty woman trying to impress those around her. She’s a femme fatale. Not everyone, male or female, is as ambitious as her. And as dedicated towards their jobs. And God is she dangerous. You do not want to mess with this girl because she will drain your blood with her sting. Not a pretty picture, right? But then how can someone capable of this be as loving and kind as her? All of this is the beauty of the Scorpio female. Often words fall short in describing her magnanimity. But we were able to find the best quotes that vividly capture this incredible woman.
Here are 25 insightful quotes about the Scorpio Woman that reveal a lot about her personality!
1. “She’s magnetic, proud and totally confident. But she has one secret regret. She was not born a man.” – Linda Goodman
Right off the bat, let me tell you, you will see a lot of quotes by Linda Goodman here. No astrologer that I know of knows the zodiac signs better than her. Well, before the Scorpio women take offence at this quote allow me to explain. No one is doubting your femininity. But you do feel bad at the opportunities you don’t get because you aren’t a man, right? You have never really been able to understand why men get taken more seriously. I know most feminists feel that way. But you have to be a Scorpio woman to understand what I’m referring to here.
2. “Scorpio’s eyes are often full of feelings that words never express”
No one who meets the Scorpio girl cannot escape her gaze. That deep, engaging gaze which makes you feel like you are being studied. That is what she is doing. She is observing you, trying to understand you. And if you learn how to study her eyes, you will learn so much more about how she feels, than you ever will from her words.
3. “Unlike the Mars female, for example, a Scorpio will subdue her drive and magnetize a man with the heavy perfume of her exotic glance as she allows him to use his lighter to ignite her cigarette” – Linda Goodman
…. but don’t think she needs a man. she just knows the trick to lure you into her trap and do her bidding. Take a lesson, ladies.
4. “Out of this way, world. I’ve got my sassy pants on today”
…. for all the days when her sass is too strong for your pants.
5. “A woman who doesn’t need validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet”
…. for how will they control her, if she doesn’t even care about what they think?
6. “A serious girl, when she finds someone who calms her spirit and quiets her busy thoughts, will love you so fiercely, it will defy even her own logic and reasoning”
…. prove your worth by winning her over every day. Trust me, you won’t find a better woman in this lifetime.
7. “You can give her a tumble, but she won’t fall all over herself reacting to your overtures”
….so, don’t think that flirting will win this woman’s heart. She might engage to entertain herself. But she will not take you home.
8. “Hell, hath no fury, like a woman scorned”
…. don’t tell me you haven’t heard of a Scorpio’s propensity to seek revenge.
9. “She loved mysteries so much that she became one”
… and the real fun in life is to solve those mysteries to get underneath and layers that she has built around herself.
10. “She has such fabulous virtues, you might know her vices wouldn’t be skimpy, either.” – Linda Goodman
Well, this isn’t only about quotes that only say good things about the Scorpio woman. We all know they have some skeletons in their closet too. Did I say ‘some’? I meant ‘a lot’!
11. “Don’t mistake kindness for weakness. Sometimes the kindest women are the fiercest warriors”
This one’s for all the Scorpio females out there, whose kindness gets mistaken for weakness. And then they have to draw their stings out to teach a lesson.
12. “Everyone has the power of hurting others, but only a few have the superpower of not using that power”
As much as she wants to, the Scorpio women doesn’t hurt unless absolutely necessary.
13. “She wears strength and darkness, equally well. The girl has always been half goddess, half hell.”
…truer words haven’t been said.
14. “A Scorpio woman won’t stick around if she’s not interested. She won’t sit and laugh with you when she knows she really can’t stand you”
…makes it easier for you to know where you stand.
15. “Because she’s drawn to investigation of the shadows, she may at first seem to be tempting, forbidden fruit, and the deep, strange expression in her eyes intensifies the impression.” – Linda Goodman
16. “A Scorpio woman will always get what she wants. By any means necessary”
17. “Some women are lost in fire. Some are built in it” – Michelle K. Somo
…and women of the water sign will drown all those who try to light them up.
18. “Knowing how to touch her, without really touching her, really touches her.”
This isn’t a woman who needs you to go overboard with your affections. All she needs is for you to care about the small thing. The subtle gestures.
19. “She may have been a fascinated spectator to a million human foibles, and she may have tasted a variety of experiences to savour the knowledge” – Linda Goodman
20. “A woman can ignore you so hard, you will doubt your own existence”
And you are lucky she is ignoring you because the next stage of anger is revenge.
21. “A woman's love is quick to turn into a passion for revenge--an obsession that becomes an endless river of blood, flowing on from generation to generation.” – Fumiko Enchi
…speaking of Scorpio revenge…
22. “She’s brimming over inside with passion, though it’s kept under rigid control by a poised, frosty attitude toward strangers, and a surface smoothness suggestive of black velvet.” – Linda Goodman
While men might confuse this passion to be lust, she knows what she wants is not available in every corner.
23. “You cannot make everyone think and feel as deeply as you do. This is your tragedy, because you understand them but they don’t understand you.” – Daniel Saint
Probably the biggest tragedy of being a Scorpio girl.
24. “Of the Good in you I can speak, but not of the Evil. For what is Evil but Good-tortured by its own hunger and thirst? When Good is hungry, it seeks food, even in dark caves, and when it thirsts, it drinks even of dead waters.” – Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet
25. “Don’t assume you know me by what you have heard. I grow daily. Your source might have outdated information.”
Well, what do we know? Don’t take it from us, try to figure her out on your own!
Author and Astrologer
For nearly 15 years now, I have been writing about the mysteries of the zodiac signs, their characteristics and personality traits, their compatibility, their relationships and their passionate loves, with all the beauty but also all the complexity this can entail.